Self Centering Vises 150 mm Ball Lock®
Features and Benefits:
- Self-Centering vises provide quick, simple fixturing for concentric machining of different sized workpieces.
- Adjustable gib design increases accuracy.
- Compact design in 3 extruded aluminum base styles for easy setup and to reduce weight on worktable.
- Fully sealed, patented lead screw assembly for long maintenance free service. Openings allow chips to flow out of the vise base.
- Hardened steel rails, ground within ±0.001” (0.025mm) provide precise location, resist wear and provide strong support to jaws.
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
| CAD Download Link |
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).